Private lessons are the most effective way to address specific issues in your development. A semi-private or group lesson with a player or players at a similar level can be a more cost-effective way of achieving the same goals. You may identify a partner, or ask a coach if they can recommend a potential partner for you.
Private lessons are available most weekdays before 3:30 PM and after 7:30 PM, and on weekends at various times. Please call for price information.
Click Here for Coaching Staff
Contact Sandra Almeida at email@example.com or call the front desk at 617-288-9092 for assistance connecting with a coach.
When you call, please indicate:
- Your membership status
- How long you’ve been playing tennis;
- The ideal day/time for you to take a lesson;
- Whether you are seeking a private, semi-private or group, and if you have identified the partners in your semi-private or group;
- What specifically, if anything, you are hoping to address with your private lesson;
- The best time and method to contact you. Ideally, we’d like to receive a cell phone number and an email address.
If you schedule a private lesson and cannot keep your appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice. This prevents the coach from arriving on-site for a canceled lesson and allows us to resell the court. Failure to provide a minimum of 24 hours notice will result in payment due for the lesson.