On Thursday, January 3, Sportsmen’s invites you to join us for an engaging discussion about Nutrition Tips and Healthy Eating.
- Debunking common food and nutrition myths / fad diets
- Navigating food marketing
- “Non-diet” approach to healthy eating
- Goal setting for slow, gradual, sustainable lifestyle changes
- Overall health and well-being vs. weight-centered focus
A light dinner will be provided at each discussion.
Brigham and Women’s Center for Community Wellness Health Discussions are held at:
Center for Community Wellness (CCW)
Sportsmen’s Tennis & Enrichment Center
950 Blue Hill Avenue
Dorchester, MA 02124