Tournament Training Camp at Sportsmen’s
Sportsmen’s also offers a tennis academy-style experience for serious tennis players. The format is quite similar to the Tournament Training I, II and III programs described under Junior Tennis. Please note that children will need an assessment prior to enrolling to ensure that they are placed at the correct level.
Tournament Training (TT) Camp at Sportsmen’s is designed for players that are already competing in USTA tournaments. TT1 is for players competing regularly in USTA tournaments, and TT2 and TT3 are for players beginning to compete in level 6 and 7 tournaments.
*Note that Tournament Training is a half day program. Players remaining at Sportsmen’s for the full day may have opportunities for hitting or match play depending on court availability, or will otherwise be able to participate in the summer camp program.
- Vouchers are accepted.
- Financial assistance is available.
- One time $50 registration fee.
- Breakfast (early arrival) and lunch are provided.
- We are a peanut and nut free zone.
- Full camp registration form, permission slips and health records are required with registration, and are available online at the front desk.
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Board of Health.