Lessons, Rentals & Contract Time
When you call, please indicate:
- Whether or not enrolled in a clinic;
- How long you’ve been playing tennis;
- The ideal day/time for you to take a lesson;
- Whether you are seeking a private, semi-private or group, and if you have identified the partners in your semi-private or group;
- What specifically, if anything, you are hoping to address with your private lesson;
- The best time and method to contact you. Ideally, we’d like to receive a cell phone number and an email address.
If you schedule a private lesson and cannot keep your appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice. This prevents the coach from arriving on-site for a canceled lesson and allows us to resell the court. Failure to provide a minimum of 24 hours notice will result in payment due for the lesson.
Sportsmen’s courts may be rented whenever Junior Clinics are not in session (typically after 7:30 PM Monday through Thursday), subject to availability.
Weekdays: Non-prime time (prior to 6pm) $28.00 members / $38.00 non-members per hour.
Weekdays: Prime time (after 6pm) courts are $35 members /$45 non-members.
Weekends: Prime time (before 6pm) courts are $35 members /$45 non-members.
- Member guest fee no charge / non-member guest fee $10
- Non-members may rent courts up to 48 hours in advance and are asked to make payment at the time of the rental.
- No refund is provided without a minimum of 24 hours of advance notice.
Sportsmen’s offers members the ability to purchase contract time at a 10% discount off of the normal court fees. The contract runs from September through Mid-May, with one affordable payment due by the end of August. All players listed on the contract must be members of Sportsmen’s as of September 1st. Contract time is the best way to insure regular, consistent practice and exercise!
Contact Kern Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.